Challenges & Opportunities for Enhancing Strategic
U.S.-Korea Economic & Trade Cooperation
WASHINGTON, D.C. –Meridian International Center and Gallup will present a U.S.-Global Leadership Project program in advance of the G20 meetings in Seoul, Korea. A select group of leaders from the US Congress, US government agencies, international financial institutions, the diplomatic community, and US and international corporations will preview and discuss key topics that will be addressed at G20, including:
- Emerging trends and factors in US-Korea relations;
- Enhancing strategic economic cooperation; and
- Key negotiating points and forecasted outcomes from the G20 discussions.
Panelists will take questions, and include:
- H.E. Han Duk-soo — Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to the U.S.
- Ambassador Thomas C. Hubbard — Former U.S. Ambassador to Korea
- Edward Gresser — President and Director, Trade and Global Markets Project,
Democratic Leadership Council
Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 8:00 - 10:00 am
Light breakfast will be served.
901 F Street, NW
Washington DC 20004
Members of the press, please contact Jake Stafford at