The Meridian Advisory Council is a private, invitation only council that provides a substantive way for its members to interact with Meridian International Center. Members enjoy a view of the world from Washington’s Center of policy, culture, and diplomacy. In addition, members receive exclusive access and invitations to Meridian’s programs and networks, while also serving as a key voice in the strategic direction of the organization.
Membership is offered for three year terms and by invitation only.
Meridian Advisory Council Chairman’s Circle benefits include:
- Invitations to three Advisory Council meetings annually with the Chairman and President
- One guaranteed seat at each of the three annual Board of Trustees dinners
- Invitations to select Global Insights Ambassadorial briefings, Meridian Salon dinners, and other private events
- Unique access and interaction with visiting delegations
- Targeted foreign policy briefings
- Private tours of the Art for Cultural Diplomacy exhibitions
- Public listing at Meridian House, on the website, and in the annual report
Meridian Advisory Council Ambassador’s Circle benefits include:
- All benefits listed above
- Invitation to annual Strategic Review meeting with the President and senior staff
- Invitation to participate in Meridian’s Annual Global Leadership Delegation – a Meridian led, first class tour of key countries and regions
- Opportunity to reserve a private curator-led tour of Meridian’s Art for Cultural Diplomacy exhibitions Annual facility rental discount